Purchasing items from Grand Arcanum Games Ltd
The creation of a contract between you (the buyer) & us (Grand Arcanum Games LTD.) in an e-commerce environment takes place when the following steps take place on our site:
- You submit your order on the web-site by pressing the ‘confirm order’ button at the end of the check-out process.
- We will then send you by email an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered. This is not order acceptance.
- As your product is dispatched from our premises we will send you a confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order (see details below) or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in how to cancel your order below.
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following policy:
We consider that order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us takes place on the despatch of the products you have ordered.
This contract may change if:
- We notify you that we are unable to accept your order – or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions shown in Contract Cancellation.
- We may not be able to accept your order if:-
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock and there is no prospect of us receiving stock in the short term
- We have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- We realise that there has been a pricing or product description error
- You have not registered properly providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- The delivery address is not valid or is not a BFPO address (if appropriate)
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services team.
The sales contract is completed in the United Kingdom. We are able to accept orders that request a delivery address outside of the UK, however all our prices are shown in Great Britain pounds (GBP) and use the recognised ‘£’ symbol.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than seven days after the day on which you receive the Products. Please note that we will charge and admin fee of £1.50 for all cancellations. This is to cover transaction and refund costs charged to us.
If you wish to change or cancel an order before despatch please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details:
- Customer name
- Order number
- Date of the order
Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent. Once you receive the order, you will have to return it to us within 7 days of delivery (see our Returns section for further details on our returns policy).
If you wish to cancel the order within 7 days after delivery, we will refund the cost of the item but not the cost of delivery or admin fee noted above.
Returns policy & procedure
We are confident that you will be delighted with any product purchased from us but if you wish to return an item to us, then we’ll try to make it as easy as we can. Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days of the date of receipt so long as it is unused, undamaged and in original packaging. We will refund the price of the item less the cost of delivery to the purchaser. The cost of carriage to return the unwanted item to us will be at your cost.
We will keep you informed about the progress of any replacement products.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Procedure for exchanging or returning an item:
If you would like to request a return, please send an email to us at email@example.com outlining the item you would like to return, your original order number and the reason. Please tell us if you would like the product exchanged or refunded. For any items that are incomplete or have a design fault, please include a picture of the issue in this email.
Please package the item securely for transit, using the original packaging if available, and remember to enclose all the individual items that combine to make the product complete.
Once we have received and processed the returned item we will process the refund (less the cost of original postage) or despatch the replacement item.
Description of products
Each item offered for sale on our website is sold on the basis of the product description and related photograph(s). The description may outline additional conditions that relate to that item in particular. These may include but are not limited to, additional terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times & guarantees.
Our prices are correct at the time of entering the information onto the site. The total amount payable is the price of the items ordered plus any exceptional delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the time you submit your order.
At this time we only accept payment via the Paypal Checkout.
We are fully aware of our responsibilities to store any information that you provide securely.
Receipts & invoices
Each parcel sent to you will contain an invoice which acts as confirmation of payment.
Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to amend, alter update or remove items or products from this site at any time. We may, at our discretion, decline to process a transaction for any reason. If we amend, alter update or remove items or products, or if we refuse to process a transaction or decide to unwind or suspend any transaction after processing has begun we will not be held liable to you or any third party.
You must also:
- Complete our registration process providing accurate and honest details including your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Confirm a delivery address
Grand Arcanum Games Ltd
4 Thorogood Gardens
Company No. 09661927